When you put a reusable bag on your shoulder and start walking, it will start to slide off your back and swing forward. You’ll either feel like it’s about to fall or it actually will fall. Not with the BagPack!
Here’s how to use it step-by-step:
- With your left hand, lift your first reusable bag onto your right shoulder.
- Slide the first hook of the BagPack under the bag’s handle, as shown. (Tip: use your right hand and thumb to gently lift the bag handles away from your shoulder for clearance.)
- Pull the strap gently around the back of your neck and drape it over your left shoulder.
- With your right hand, lift your second reusable bag onto your left shoulder.
- Slide the second hook of the BagPack under your second bag’s handles.
Recommendation: Using your hands and a little wiggle, let the BagPack slide down your back a bit. This takes pressure off your shoulders.
Remember, if you’re not used to walking some distance while carrying things or are not otherwise very active, it’s a good idea to consult a physician before you start anything that might become strenuous for you. Safety first!